AAMH adds a new workshop as part of its training curriculum
The 203 Workshop is a discussion of basic hypnosis. It includes teaching, practicing inductions and conducting hypnotic regressions.
October 5 & 6, 2018
Concept-Therapy Institute Civic Center
25550 Boerne State Road
San Antonio, TX 78255
Features of the 203 are:
- A small customized workshop with plenty of hands-on practice during two days of training
- Immediate access to a trainer to answer questions and to provide guidance and insight about your results.
- Enough time for individual practice
- One hour of Ethics training
- 14 CEU hours through Texas Professional Counselors, Social Workers, MFTs
This workshop is open to MS, MSW, MSC, LPC, LCSW, MD, EDD, PhD, Graduate Students in Counseling, and Marriage and Family Therapists.
Graduate Students tuition: $125.00
*If you are already enrolled in our Residency Program, tuition is already paid for as a part of your Residency Fees.
Register online by filling out the form below or call 720-975-4485
Fees may be sent by check to the address below, or click the appropriate button: